Aviva Travel Insurance
offers a lot more than many similar types of Holiday Insurance, including but not limited to:
* Emergency medical expenses
* Lost or stolen passports
* Lost or stolen money - including up to £300 for cash and bank notes, and up to £500 in total
* Legal expenses - up to £50,000
* Cover for any charges incurred if you need to cancel or abandon your trip; up to £5,000 per person
* Kennel or cattery fees you may have paid or need to pay if your trip is cancelled or abandoned
* Vehicle breakdown cover in the UK when travelling to your UK departure point
(Note that the amounts given above were correct when researched; for the latest figures, which may be different, you should consult the Aviva Travel Insurance website).
Remember, if you buy your Aviva Travel Insurance direct from Aviva Travel Insurance online you can also enjoy up to 20% discount.