About M&S Car Insurance
M&S Car Insurance has been designed to provide you with the cover you need, as well as the quality service and value for money you expect.
Standard comprehensive cover offers a 3 year guarantee on repairs carried out by their approved repairers, uninsured driver protection, child car seat and personal belongings cover.
Premier cover offers the above plus UK and EU breakdown cover, guaranteed replacement car and motor legal protection.
Plus, as an M&S Bank Cardholder you could save up to 15% when taking out a new policy and when renewing existing cover*.
- M&S Bank Cardholders could save up to 15% when taking out a new policy and when renewing cover*.
- Uninsured driver protection so you're not out of pocket if you're hit by a driver without insurance.
- If you need to claim, your UK-based personal claims manager will ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Premier or standard a choose the cover thatas right for you
M&S Bank have carefully selected BISL Limited to arrange and administer this quality car insurance using a panel of insurers.
* The main M&S Bank Cardholder must be a named driver on the policy with their address matching the motor insurance policy address. The M&S Bank Cardholder discount is not available to customers amending an existing M&S Car Insurance policy. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer without notice. All M&S Bank Cardholders qualified for a discount between July 2015 and September 2015, with 47% qualifying for a 15% discount.
Purchase Direct from M&S Car Insurance
If you are a main MarksandSpencer Cardholder you will also get 1,000 Mark & Spencers points - worth ten pounds - when you take out a new
M&S Car Insurance
policy, so long as you are the policy holder (does not include renewals).
Your Marks and Spencer points will be converted to Marks & Spencer vouchers and posted to you along with your regular Marks & Spencer loyalty mailing, for you to spend right away or to save, as you choose.
Together with the up-to-15% discount that M&S cardholders can enjoy, there are plenty of good reasons to choose
M&S Car Insurance
The Best Prices are M&S Car Insurance Prices …
It's true that there are numerous different Car Insurance policies available, from numerous different companies, and some are cheaper than others. However, few policies offer both the affordability and comprehensive cover which M&S Car Insurance offers.
If you need to make a claim on your M&S Motor Insurance, then it's very simple; you will be appointed your own personal insurance claims manager who will help to ensure the process runs smoothly. The manager will act as your main point of contact throughout your insurance claim: they will also keep you informed of your insurance claim progress from start to finish.
Don't take our word for it though: M&S Car Insurance is now more popular than ever, with more and more people switching to M&S Motor Insurance all the time. With a choice of M&S standard Car Insurance or premium Car Insurance, low cost, and the ability to add extra options as you please, it's not surprising that M&S Car Insurance is popular.
Stores Related to M&S Car Insurance:
The Websites Below May Offer Similar Products to M&S Car Insurance:
More Stores to Explore …
Other online stores and home shopping services can be found in our Shop Direct shopping directory pages, as follows:
Other Search Results and Related Topics:
Other Popular Websites:
UK Internet shoppers and bargain finders will find all of the well-known high-street and catalogue stores in our
, including such names as
Waitrose , Selfridges , Harvey Nichols , Abbey National , Monsoon , Asda Supermarket , Iceland , Harveys , Tesco Direct , Euronics
… and many more besides.