A free, no-obligation quote is available from the John Lewis Car Insurance
in just a couple of minutes; all you need to have available are:
* Your basic details, such as name and address, your marital status and contact details.
* The same basic details about any other drivers you would like included on your policy.
* The registration plate number of your car (from which John Lewis can figure out the model and year).
* An estimated value of your vehicle.
* The month and year in which you bought your car.
* Whether your car has been fitted with a security device, such as an alarm or tracking device.
* The type of motor insurance cover you would like and the purpose your car is used for.
* Driving incidents, within past five years, you or other drivers on the policy had to claim for.
* Information about any recent driving convictions (within past five years) is also necessary.
Once you have obtained your motor insurance quote, which happens very speedily, then you can also store it on the John Lewis Car Insurance website for future retrieval, giving you the opportunity to compare with motor insurance elsewhere before deciding.